If you’re looking for a relaxing Mediterranean getaway this year, then this affordable and luxury Santa Ponsa holiday is just for you. I found this great deal using Bluesea which starts from just €215 for three nights, with flights included and half board catering!
Luxury Santa Ponsa Holiday
This deal will have you staying in the 4 star Santa Ponsa Pins Hotel. This highly-rated hotel has a pool, sun terrace, fitness centre and spa area. You have the option of staying in a double or twin bedroom, or a junior suite. You can also upgrade for free from bed and breakfast to half-board if you book your holiday for sometime between May and to the end of October. Return flights are included in this luxurious deal.
This hotel is a stone’s throw from the beach and there is a selection of restaurants, bars and shops nearby. Head to the always fun Jungle Parc Mallorca, a tree-top adventure park. There’s also the lively Port Adriana marina and Playa Santa Ponsa.
You have the option of paying more for 4 or 7-night stay should you fancy spending longer in Spain, so get booking!
- Luxury Santa Ponsa Holiday: 3 Nights Stay in a 4* Hotel at a Half Board Rate Incl. Flights from Dublin, Cork or Shannon from just €179
- Travel period: Departures until June 2020 available (cheapest dates in October 2019)
- Length of stay: 3, 4 or 7 night stays. Prices vary
- Destination: Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Hotel: Santa Ponsa Pins
- Rating: 4 out of 5 and a certificate of excellence from TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Board basis: Half Board Rate
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price: From only €179 per person based on two adults sharing