Being at the crossroads of France, Belgium, and Germany gives Luxembourg a unique mish-mash of cultures to explore. This deal that I found for you on Airbnb & my Flight Finder lets you visit during Christmas market season, perfect for finding unique presents for the family! Read on to find out more!
Luxembourg Christmas Markets
This Comfortable Private Room has terrific reviews and the host has even been given a Super Host award for her amazing hospitality. Breakfast will be provided each morning then you’ll be ready to go explore this quaint yet enchanting city. The main square becomes transformed into a winter wonderland at this time of the year with Christmas huts, trees and all the lights combining to give an almost fairytale-like atmosphere!
Book this deal by clicking the links below. There are other dates available in November & December so try changing the dates if you’d like as well!
- Luxembourg Christmas Markets: 2 Night Stay in Super Host Airbnb Incl. Breakfast & Flights only €93
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 02/12/2018 – 04/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Luxembourg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Comfortable room near train station & city center
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 75 reviews
- Location: Near Trainstation
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €93 per person based on two adults sharing