Lush Break to Liverpool
2 Nights in Titanic Themed Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin
Spend a bit of time away with this Liverpool Break, the beautiful Merseyside city with everything to offer. With its interesting past and sheer amount of attractions, it’s ideal for an exciting night on the razz or a quiet night for two. Check out this great Liverpool city break deal I found on Trivago – for this price, you’re going to love it!
Your Liverpool Break at 30 James Street
The hotel included in this deal, is the 4* 30 James Street Hotel, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded a Certificate of Excellence) which is also known as the ‘Home of the Titanic’ hotel. It’s located right across the road from Albert Dock, overlooking the Three Graces (the Royal Liver, the Cunard and the Port of Liverpool for those less versed in the wonderful Scouse city). It’s also just 10 minutes walk from the Liverpool Lime Street Railway Station so getting to and from the city isn’t a problem. The famous Anfield Stadium and Goodison Park are both within a 15 minute drive from the hotel, so it’s the perfect base if you’re coming for a soccer match!
This hotel is super luxurious, featuring a number of spacious rooms and suites. The concierge service is available 24 hours, and guests can enjoy a drink or two in the Carpathia Champagne Bar & Restaurant whilst soaking in the breathtaking views from the rooftop terrace.
Many rooms feature a spa bath, a 40 inch TV and fully equipped kitchenettes – you will definitely return from this break away relaxed, recharged and ready to take on that 9-5! Book this awesome getaway using the links below!
- Liverpool: 2 Nights in Titanic Themed Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin just €128 pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/09/2018 – 06/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Other dates and durations are available, find the options that suit you best!
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* 30 James Street Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €128 per person based on two adults sharing