One thing you might not know about me is that I am a huge Liverpool fan. Not just the soccer team (though I am a die hard Reds fan), but also the city itself. It’s so welcoming and friendly, and the Scouse people just cannot be bested when it comes to helpfulness and friendship. So, I think you should get yourself over here. That’s why I put together a lovely solo trip to Liverpool for October. Perfect for two nights of peace and comfort!
Solo trip to Liverpool
Your base for this trip is a gorgeous AirBnB I found in Fox Street Studios. The studio apartments are perfectly adapted for one traveller, and they’re a great home away from home! The studio is bright and airy. There’s a kitchen area, twin beds, and a full bathroom. Everything you need is right here waiting for you! You can choose to cook in during your stay, or of course I recommend you treat yourself a little. You deserve it. Mr Chilli Chinese restaurant was a big favourite of mine when I was in the city.
The location of this AirBnB cannot be beaten! It’s 15 minutes walk from Liverpool’s Lime Street Station. Anfield and Goodison Park are also very closeby. Be sure you visit the museums at Albert Dock. If you want to spend some hard-earned dollah, Liverpool One must be on your list! Book your Liverpool stay with the links below!
- Solo Trip to Liverpool: 2 Nights in Cosy and Bright Apartment 15 Minutes from City Centre with Shannon Flights €137
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 10/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Fox Street Studios
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 15 minute walk from Lime Street Station
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €137 based on one adult