Whilst Milan is a haven for those seeking some luxury retail therapy, it is brimming with top cultural sights and impressive historic remains. Enjoy visiting the many cathedrals and museums Milan has to offer or simply soak up the atmosphere at an outdoor café, watching the city unfold like one of the locals!
Lovely Milan City Break
I spotted this cracking deal on Expedia so be sure you book it with them! You will be staying in the well-rated Hotel Aspromonte which located in Citta Stud. Piola Station is 6 minutes by foot and Loreto Station is 8 minutes, which offers direct connections with all main city’s attractions.
Hop on the metro and you will find yourself in the heart of the action within 15 minutes. Start the day with a visit to the imposing Sforza Castle which is home to many art collections.
As the day progresses, head to the gorgeous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade for some seriously stylish shopping. Once you’ve exhausted you’re shopping budget, I recommend just getting a double espresso and sitting in a cafe in the Milan Cathedral square. The Navigli area boasts old-world charm and plenty of dining options from gourmet pizza to rustic pasta, to swanky cocktails, this area has it all!
Snap up this delightful break with the links below! :)
- Lovely Milan City Break : 3 Nights in Top-Rated Hotel in Brilliant Location with Return Flights just €138
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 11/01/2019 – 14/01/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Bergamo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Aspromonte
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: central
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €138 per person based on two adults sharing