Never been to Luxembourg? Time to change that with this lovely Luxembourg City break! I’ve found a great deal that lets you stay in a well-rated hotel in a central location breakfast included, along with return flights from Dublin for only €188pp! I used Trivago and My Flight Finder to out this deal together. Read on below to find out more about your trip.
Lovely Luxembourg City Break
You’ll be staying in the well-reviewed Empire Hotel with a great position near Luxembourg main station. Guests here have praised the friendly and attentive staff along with the cosy and clean rooms. Breakfast will also be included each morning as part of the price
You’ll have a unique choice for food, with the local cuisine having both French and German influences. As you’ll be there in early winter, I’d definitely recommend the Bouneschlupp, a delicious stew very similar to the Irish coddle. It’ll warm you right up. The locals speak English very well, though I’d recommend learning at least one or two phrases in French because they appreciate when people try.
I can’t wait to go back here for another visit sometime. Don’t miss your chance by clicking the two deal buttons below.
- Lovely Luxembourg City Break: 2 Nights In 3* Central Hotel + Flights €181
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Luxembourg City
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Empire Hotel
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Location: Beside the main train station
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €188 per person based on two adults sharing