Take a trip to the greatest city in Europe with this lovely London trip. You and a friend can stay for two nights in an impressive Victorian hotel and get return flights from Dublin! I found this steal of a deal for you using Trivago and the My Flight Finder tool.
Lovely London Trip
You’re going to stay in the very aesthetically pleasing Travelodge London Central City Road hotel. Over 72% of guests gave this hotel a rank of very good or higher, praising the welcoming staff, central location and its good value considering how nice the building is. Amazing attractions such as the West End and the up-and-coming district of Shoreditch, known for its nightlife, are very nearby. Of course, you also don’t have far to travel to see London bridge and the nearby attractions of the West Minster Abbey and Big Ben. The Tube and buses will be right outside your door!
I just love the sheer variety of things to do and see in this city. Explore it yourself by booking this lovely London trip below!
- Lovely London Trip: 2 nights stay in a 3* hotel incl Flights just €128pp
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 27/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Travelodge London Central City Road
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews 683
- Location: 2.1 km from London Bridge
- Meals: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €128 per person based on two adults sharing