I’ve found you a lovely London solo trip on Airbnb & my Flight Finder tool. You’ll stay for 3 nights in a top-rated city centre private loft room in east London in a vibrant multi-cultural area with plenty of things to do there alone. If you wish to visit the traditional sight-seeing spots then a tube station is just minutes away. Read on to find out more!
Lovely London Solo Trip
Guests in this Airbnb have access to their room and the bathroom. The host works from the living room so unless invited otherwise you shouldn’t expect full use of the flat. That being said the host has consistently received absolutely top reviews for the quality of room on offer and with the nearest tube station just a 15 minute walk away, you’re only a short ride from amazing attractions like Piccadilly Circus and Tower Bridge. It may be worth your while to grab a weekend travel card for all buses and trains to save yourself some money.
London is one of the most gorgeous and exuberant cities in the entire world. There’s always something going on and endless museums, monuments, attractions, bars, restaurants and experiences to have. I personally love visiting Soho when I’m in the city. It has a collection of unique shops and famous music venues. Otherwise, you could visit one of the many restaurants in the up and coming area of Shoreditch. The possibilities are endless so get planning to make the most of your 3 nights in this terrific destination!
Click the deal buttons below to book your stay and have a great trip!
- Lovely London Solo Trip: 3 nights in city centre loft private room in a trendy neighbourhood with flights from Dublin just €175
- Provider: Airbnb & my Flight Finder tool
- Travel period: 24/11/2018 – 27/11/208
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: City Centre Loft Private Room
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb out of 246 reviews + Superhost
- Location: Haggerton, East London
- Meals: Not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €175 based on a single traveler