I can’t get enough of London! This bustling, fun city may be responsible for stealing away our friends and family, but thankfully it’s only a hop, skip and jump from Ireland. Looking to pay a loved one a visit, or just want to experience the never-ending sights and events here? Make sure to check out this lovely London minibreak that I put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool!
Lovely London Minibreak
We all know how hard it can be to find affordable, central accommodation in London that isn’t a youth hostel! That’s why I think you’ll really like the Hotel Moonlight. This 3.5-star hotel in Earl’s Court will provide you with a comfortable stay for two nights. This excellently-rated hotel has rooms with flat-screen TVs, ensuite bathrooms and soundproof windows. You’ll be close to the tube station, the Natural History Museum and Hyde Park!
No trip to London is complete without a ride on the London Eye, a wander through Harrods or a visit to the Natural History Museum. I personally think the Clink Prison Museum is a creepy but fun way to spend the evening! The South Bank is pretty great and I recommend going to the funky Trinity Buoy Wharf. If you have time, head to Brick Lane & Shoreditch for some vintage finds.
To book this deal, just follow the links to Trivago and Expedia!
- Lovely London Minibreak: 2 Nights in Excellent, Central Hotel Incl. Flights just €146
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Travel period: 28/11/2018 – 30/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: London STN
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Moonlight
- Score: 4.5/5
- Location: Earl’s Court, London
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Price only €146 per person based on two adults sharing