Enjoy one of the best city breaks across the pond! This lovely London break is the perfect way to enjoy the city’s finest offerings on a budget.
Lovely London City Break
You’ll be super close to London’s top sights at the Macdonald Hotel. This well-rated hotel is located near Kings Cross station. You’ll get a modest but comfortable double room with this deal. In the morning enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
Enjoy an evening stroll down South Bank along the Thames to enjoy the city’s stunning skyline. I recommend booking free tickets to the Sky Garden to see London from above in a truly unique setting. Head to Trafalgar Square to take a photo and then pop into the National Gallery. London is known for its endless choice of restaurants, but you can head to Camden Market to enjoy the international food stalls.
- Lovely London City Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Flights & Breakfast from just €145
- Provider: Hotelscombined and Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: London Southend
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Macdonald Hotel
- Score: 7.6 on Hotelscombined
- Location: Kings Cross, London, England
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €145 per person based on two adults sharing