Lovely London Break
2 Night Stay in Lovely Hotel in Hammersmith with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin
Hotel LUMA Concept
Departure airport Dublin
Need a little R&R but don’t much want to head too far? Then why not take a little London break for some well deserved luxury and excitement? There’s just so much to do in the UK’s capital city, I could be here forever listing out things you could do during your stay. But what I do know, is that you are in for a treat when you stay here!
Blag a London break in October!
With this deal that I put together with my Flight Finder and with Trivago, you’ll be shacking up in the new 4* LUMA Concept Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded a Certificate of Excellence) which is found in Hammersmith. So, once you pop on the Hammersmith and City Line you’re right into the centre of the action. If you choose to stay in Hammersmith, there are tonnes of local hangouts and eateries to try out. Make sure you try Bakehaus on King Street, a German themed bakery that serves delicious pizza slices too! It’s only a five minute walk from your hotel and is totally worth it.
The hotel is quite new, as it only opened last April. So, you’ll be among the first few people who get to try out this amazing stay. You can book this stay with the links I’ve added below! There are tonnes of options for your flights, giving you as much or as little time in the city as your heart desires!
- London Break in October: 2 Night Stay in Lovely Hotel in Hammersmith with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin €138
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 17/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: LUMA Concept
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Hammersmith
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €138 per person based on two adults sharing