Getting a good city break can be tricky and sometimes you have to try and think of other places to check out. With this lovely little Cologne break, I have found on Expedia, you can visit one of the more interesting and less well-known cities in Germany. Get out there and explore a new city and make some memories!
Lovely Little Cologne Break
For this deal you’ll be staying in the heart of the city, just a short walk away from all of the major landmarks. The Mercure Hotel Severinshof Koln City is an amazing 4* hotel that offers both comfort and style to its guests without breaking the bank. It has a fantastic reputation on TripAdvisor and has managed to get a rating of 4 out of 5 after over a thousand reviews! People who have stayed there love the quality of the service on offer and love its location.
Cologne is a city that has something for everyone. Whether you want to explore the historic culture of the city or you just want to check out some of the amazing bars and restaurants this city is for you. The biggest landmark in the city is the Kolner Dom which is a gigantic gothic church that towers over the rest of the city. There are also plenty of amazing museums where you can really soak in the atmosphere of this amazing city.
So what are you waiting for? Check out all of the details below and have a fantastic time! :)
- Lovely Little Cologne Break: 2 Nights in the Middle of the City in a 4* Hotel incl. Flights just €133
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Cologne
- Destination: Cologne
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Hotel Severinshof Köln City
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €133 per person based on two adults sharing