I adore Lisbon. The Portuguese capital is the ideal getaway for a city break and some respite from the busy world. Take five with this lovely Lisbon solo break I have put together with AirBnB and my Flight Finder.
Lisbon Solo Break
Your AirBnB is a charming hideaway in the area of Graca. It’s about a 10 minute walk from St Jorge’s Castle, and there’s a tram stop just a five minute walk away. It will get you into the centre of the action and the heart of the city in no time!
The apartment has everything you need to enjoy your break. There’s a coffee machine provided for that boost in the morning. You will be provided with the coffee too, so never fear about being caught short. With delightful purple decor and bright white lights across the flat, this is the perfect haven from the bustle of the city around you. There’s a comfy double bed to starfish on, a kitchenette, a living room to kick back in, and a bathroom where you can get ready for the day coming. Sounds like the break for you? Then get booking with the links I’ve left below.
- Lisbon Solo Break in January: 2 Night Stay in Bright and Airy Central Apartment with Flights from Dublin €147
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 27/01/2019 – 29/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lighthouse 1 Apartment
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 10 minutes from St Jorge Castle
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €147 based on one adult