One of my favourite spots for a getaway is Portugal. And, of course, it’s not just about the Algarve when you’re looking for some relaxation. If you’ve got a city trip on your mind, then I can recommend nothing more than this awesome Lisbon city break I’ve spotted over on Click&Go. Perfect for bringing a little sunshine and excitement into those dreary November days!
Book a Lisbon city break for November
Your hotel for your stay is the Marques de Pombal which has a 4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating and a Certificate of Excellence, proving that this is a fantastic city break to get your teeth into. It’s in Avenida da Liberdade, one of the city’s most prestigious areas. The metro station couldn’t be closer to you, and it’s ideal for bringing you into the heart of the action. Be sure you visit the nearby Castel Sao Jorge. Just a short stroll away you’ll find an array of wonderful shops, cafés and restaurants where you can pass away a few hours. Of course, the nightlife here is also well worth sampling!
This hotel has everything you could need. The rooms in your 4* hotel are bright, spacious, and comfortable. Perfect for your stay! A super modern hotel in the city centre is ideal for a break, right? Come book this wonderful Lisbon city break with the links I’ve given you below!
- Lisbon City Break: 3 Night Stay in Fantastic Rated Central Hotel with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin €219
- Provider: Click&Go
- Travel period: 20/11/2018 – 23/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Marques de Pombal
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to Marques de Pombal metro station
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €219 per person based on two adults sharing