Scotland is one of my favourite places to explore. While Edinburgh is a beautiful city, and still super popular to visit with us Irish, I also really adore a little break to some of Scotland’s other lovely cities. Check out this fab little Glasgow solo trip for two nights in the largest city in Scotland.
Glasgow Solo Trip
You’re staying in a lovely private room in a very sweet city centre apartment. It’s an en suite room, so you have total privacy at all times when you need it. The apartment is in one of Glasgow’s most historic quarters, and your friendly hosts Neil and Dana are waiting to welcome you in. They can also provide you with lots of helpful tips and advice about travelling across the city, and the best spots and haunts to visit. The apartment is in a building with a lift, making getting around here a little easier.
There’s a fully equipped kitchen here, and you can also enjoy some warming tea and coffee together with your hosts. If you don’t feel like cooking, they can also offer you some takeaway menus to see what delights are on offer. Glasgow is the home of tikka masala so you should make it your mission to try some! Book your break with the links I’ve provided below!
- Glasgow Solo Trip: 2 Nights in Room in Lovely City Centre Apartment with Dublin Flights Included €111
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 10/02/2019 – 12/02/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Glasgow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Cool city centre room with private en suite
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: roughly five minutes from Argyle St
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €111 per person based on two adults sharing