Famed for its incredible walled city, this cute little French town offers the perfect, compact Provençal experience! Grab your better half and whisk yourselves away for a gorgeous little getaway with this fantastic deal for a Carcassonne break!
Lovely Getaway to Carcassonne
Granted, Carcassonne certainly on the smaller side, but it only means that its charm is even more concentrated! ;) The real piece de resistance of the city is the so-called Cité de Carcassonne. It’s a walled neighbourhood with beautiful fortifications – I’m talking about proper old-school castle walls and plenty of turrets all along it! And inside the walls you’ll find a neighbourhood so quaint and pretty, you’ll think you’ve stumbled into a fairy tale.
I’ve put this deal using Expedia which means that you’ve got your return flights from Dublin included as well as your 2 nights at the superb Hôtel Du Pont Vieux. It may only be 3 stars, but in actual fact this hotel is a real corker and is a favourite amongst couples. Your delightful hotel featuring traditional French design throughout is situated in the historical district, just a 10-minute walk of Chateau Comtal and Narbonnaise Gate.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Lovely Getaway to Carcassonne: 2 Nights Stay in Rural, Top-Rated Hotel in Excellent Location with Return Flights only €118
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 23/11/2018 – 25/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Pays Cathare (CCF)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hôtel Du Pont Vieux
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €118 per person based on two adults sharing