Famed for its incredible walled city, this cute little French town offers the perfect, compact Provençal experience! Grab your better half and whisk yourselves away for a gorgeous little getaway with this fantastic deal for a Carcassonne break!
Lovely Getaway to Carcassonne
Granted, Carcassonne certainly on the smaller side, but it only means that its charm is even more concentrated! ;) The real piece de resistance of the city is the so-called Cité de Carcassonne. It’s a walled neighbourhood with beautiful fortifications – I’m talking about proper old-school castle walls and plenty of turrets all along it! And inside the walls you’ll find a neighbourhood so quaint and pretty, you’ll think you’ve stumbled into a fairy tale.
I’ve put this deal using Expedia which means that you’ve got your return flights from Dublin included as well as your 2 nights at the superb Campanile Carcassonne Est La Cite. It may only be 3 stars, but in actual fact this hotel is a real corker and is a favourite amongst couples. Your delightful hotel features an outdoor pool to give you a bit of a cool-off after exploring the gorgeous town.
- Lovely Getaway to Carcassonne: 2 Nights Stay in Top-Rated Hotel with Return Flights only €148
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Pays Cathare (CCF)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Campanile Carcassonne Est La Cite
- Score: 4.3/5
- Location: city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €148 per person based on two adults sharing