If you’re looking to escape to a more temperate climate this winter, then consider the Algarve for Christmas! This region in southern Portugal is known for its sunshine and sand – all year-round. I found this winter Albufeira family holiday using Click&Go that will see you and the kids relaxing by the beach this festive season.
Lovely Escape to Albufeira
To provide you with a comfort during your week in the Algarve, you will be staying in a four-star hotel. Muthu Club Praia da Oura is the perfect spot for getting to the beach with ease. This family venue has great entertainment facilities, a buffet restaurant, and a wonderful lounge. You’ll be in close proximity to the main strip so you can access all the main points of interest in Albufeira!
This popular holiday destination has milder weather than in the summer with temperatures hitting 17 degrees, but it’s a great spot for escaping the December slog back home. This charming seaside town is full of atmosphere, with a buzzing Old Town. It’ll be too cool for a swim, but you will enjoy going for walks on the postcard-pretty fisherman’s beach. The town square has some great restaurants for all the family to enjoy!
Like the sound of Albufeira? Follow the link below to get booking!
- Lovely Escape to Albufeira: 7 nights in 4* Hotel incl. Transfers & Flights, just €224
- Provider: Click & Go
- Travel period: 27/11/2018 – 04/12/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Muthu Club Praia da Oura Aparthotel
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Albufeira, the Algarve, Portugal
- Meals: self-catering
- Airport transfer: included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €224 per person based on two adults sharing