Looking for the perfect Spring/ Summer getaway? Then you’re in luck! This lovely Cascais break from Expedia will take you to Portugal for three nights with flights, hotel and breakfast included!
Lovely Cascais Break
You’ll be calling the Saboia Estoril Hotel home for three nights with this trip. The well-rated Saboia Estoril is set in the historical district of Monte Estoril. Enjoy a swim in the pool before having a lovely breakfast in the morning. There are plenty of great bars and restaurants located in nearby Estoril and Cascais.
Steal away to the gorgeous shores of Cascais! This coastal town just west of Lisbon is renowned for its beautiful beaches, busy marina and stunning cliffs. I recommend becoming acquainted with Portugal’s traditional azulejo tiles at the Nossa Senhora de Assuncao Church. Head to the old town and see the Fort and Citadel Palace. Soak up the sun at the nearby Carcavelos beach.
Book this great little escape by finding a date that suits you best!
- 12/05/2019 – 15/05/2019 (€167)
- 18/05/2019 – 21/05/2019 (€165)
- 19/05/2019 – 22/05/2019 (€168)
- 09/06/2019 – 12/06/2019 (€204)
- 16/06/2019 – 19/06/2019 (€194)
- Lovely Cascais Break: 3 Nights in Fab Hotel Incl. Breakfast & Flights just €165
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Saboia Estoril Hotel
- Score: 8.0 on hotels combined
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €165 per person based on two adults sharing