Athens is a living, breathing museum! As the birthplace of philosophy, democracy and the Olympics, this city isn’t short on incredible history. Book yourself a lovely Athens break on Expedia to delve into this classical capital city!
Lovely Athens Break
The Athens Center Hotel is the perfect base for exploring the city. This beachfront hotel has a superb location, being close to Filopappos Hil. You’re also close to the Ancient Agora and the Hellenic Parliament. Start each morning with a delicious breakfast of Greek food. After a day of sightseeing or shopping, retire to the rooftop in the evening to enjoy stunning panoramic views of the city and the Acropolis.
You’ll have no shortage of incredible sights to visit in Athens, most within easy reach of your hotel. For some of the best views of the city, go to Lycabettus Hill and enjoy watching the sun go down. This city’s heritage is never out of sight, especially with ancient landmarks like the Acropolis overlooking the city. Athens isn’t just about ruins and history though! You’ll find a rebellious spirit here, with plenty of great street art, vintage shops and alternative bars.
Book this great getaway by finding a date that suits you!
06/02/2019 – 10/02/2019 (€136)
13/02/2019 – 17/02/2019 (€144)
03/03/2019 – 06/03/2019 (€127)
- Lovely Athens Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights from €127
- Provider: Expedia
- Length of stay: 3 or 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Athens Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Athens Center Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price from only €127 per person based on two adults sharing