We all love a getaway to the sun, and it’s even better if you can escape to the sunshine in the winter when it’s a little grey back home. Grab just that chance with this lovely Albufeira break for the whole family which I saw on Click and Go that will see you jetting off to the sunny Portuguese coast in October!
Bag an Albufeira break!
This holiday I’ve got lined up for you is perfect for some winter sun. You’ll be staying in the lovely Silchoro Hotel which is about a 30 minute walk from the beach. It’s a family friendly resort, and close to all the local amenities. There’s also easy access to the old town, which is a pleasure to walk through, and Fisherman’s Beach is nearby as well. This place is the ideal escape from the office to give you a little sunshine throughout those dreary Irish October evenings!
This deal includes your hotel stay, and also return flights from Dublin that will get you straight to the sun. Doesn’t this sound like the perfect break? Get booking using the link below!
- Lovely Albufeira Family Break: Off Season Bargain 7 Night Stay for 4 People with Flights only €186pp
- Provider: Click & Go
- Travel period: 04/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Silchoro Hotel
- Score: 3.5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 30 minutes walk from the beach
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €186 per person based on two adults sharing