Just imagine having a little cosy, thatched cottage all to yourselves, surrounded by the lush countryside close to the banks of Lough Derg and spending quality time with your loved ones… Sounds heavenly, don’t you think? I found this countryside cottage group getaway on LivingSocial that’s bound to put you in a good mood!
Lough Derg Getaway
You’ll be treated to 3 nights in one of the Lough Derg Thatched Cottages in Puckane, Co. Tipperary.
Each cottage looks absolutely adorable with their whitewashed walls and red windows, and inside you’ll find spacious, rustic interiors that will help you make you feel right at home thanks to the original features that have been preserved. You’ll have amenities such as Wi-Fi, a washing machine, and a fully equipped kitchen so you’ll have everything you could ever need during your stay. There’s even an open fire in the living room – perfect for those snuggly evenings together!
The eastern banks of Lough Derg are just a stone’s throw away, where you can go for a spot of fishing or sailing, and the beautiful countryside invites for lovely walks and day trips. There are even several pubs close by, so you can relax with a pint or two, treat yourselves to some hearty grub and maybe even catch some live music.
This is definitely a getaway with a real cute factor, so if you’ve found yourselves craving a change of scenery or simply want some quality time with the family, then definitely check this one out! To book just click the link below!
- Countryside Cottage Group Getaway: 3 Nights in Lough Derg Cottage for 6 People only €42pp
- Travel period: Valid for stays on selected dates until Aug 30th 2018. A refundable deposit is required upon check-in.
- Note: €25 surcharge if you want to bring a pet
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Hotel: Lough Derg Thatched Cottages
- Location: Puckane, Co. Tipperary
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €42 per person based on six guests sharing