Want to experience one of Europe’s magical destinations without worrying about a massive price tag? Then I think this could be the deal for you!
Long Weekend in Santorini
I’ve managed to put together a deal for a long weekend in Santorini this October. With temperatures of around 22°C, plenty of sunshine and a peaceful atmosphere (those heaving summer crowds will mostly be gone!), you’ll be able to explore and discover this magical island at your own pace.
This is an Expedia package which will see you fly with Aegean Airlines with a stop-over in Athens. You’ll also get your 3 nights at the fantastic Villa Valvis for a truly awesome price. This well-reviewed hotel puts you within easy access of the black sand beaches in Perissa as well as all of the restaurants and bars along the coastline.
Plus the rest of the island will be within easy access too. The famous caldera views of Thira and the unforgettable sunsets in Oia definitely belong on your to-do list as they’re just part of the typical Santorini experience! You’ll also stumble across ancient ruins and beautiful hill walks as well.
To book this deal, simply use the two links to book your hotel and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Long Weekend in Santorini: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights only €234pp
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fira
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Villa Valvis
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Perissa, Santorini
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €234 per person based on two adults sharing