Want to experience one of Europe’s magical destinations without worrying about a massive price tag? Then I think this could be the deal for you!
Long Weekend in Santorini
I’ve managed to put together a deal for a long weekend in Santorini this November. With temperatures of around 20°C, plenty of sunshine and a peaceful atmosphere (those heaving summer crowds will mostly be gone!), you’ll be able to explore and discover this magical island at your own pace.
This is a Trivago and Flight Finder combination which will see you fly with Aegean Airlines with a stop-over in Athens. You’ll also get your 3 nights at the fantastic Galatia Villas for a truly awesome price. This well-reviewed hotel puts you in a convenient location just on the outskirts of the island capital, Thira, with the folklore museum just around the corner.
Plus the rest of the island will be within easy access too. The famous caldera views of Thira and the unforgettable sunsets in Oia definitely belong on your to-do list as they’re just part of the typical Santorini experience! You’ll also stumble across ancient ruins and beautiful hill walks as well.
To book this deal, simply use the two links to book your hotel and flights over at the providers’ websites. :)
- Long Weekend in Santorini: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Return Flights only €180pp
- Travel period: 02/11/2018 – 05/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Fira
- Airline: Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: Galatia Villas
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Thira, Santorini
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €180 per person based on two adults sharing