The Czech capital of Prague is one of the most picturesque and lively options for a city break in Europe. The beautiful architecture and amazing nightlife is famous all around the world! So why not treat yourselves to a long weekend in Prague and discover why people really do fall head over heels in love.
Long Weekend in Prague
This Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal comes with your return Dublin flights and accommodation included, so that’s all the important stuff taken care of for you already! But I’ve gone out of my way to pick a very nice hotel indeed – the Pure White. It’s an incredibly classy place with wicked design and a great location in Prague’s New Town, which has plenty of fantastic shops and bars in its own right.
The legendary Old Town isn’t that far off as well, so crossing off the main sights off your list will be a piece of cake. There’s honestly so many breathtaking places in Prague that no matter what you decide to do, you’ll have an incredible time. But the real joy of Prague isn’t just about seeing the castle, or walking along Charles Bridge. Even just walking down all the little roads and lanes is amazing in itself, since you’ll be discovering all sorts of hidden places and perfect opportunities for a bit of Instagramming!
To book your city break then just click the links to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Long Weekend in Prague: 3 Nights in Excellent 4* Design Hotel incl. Flights only €280
- Travel period: 20/05/2017 – 23/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 night
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Pure White
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €280 per person based on two adults sharing