If you want to sample Spanish culture at its finest, then there’s one city in particular that comes to mind! Get your bags packed for a fantastic long weekend in Granada this May and prepared to be amazed!
Long Weekend in Granada
The Alhambra and Generalife are two of Spain’s most iconic sights – the Moorish architecture and stunning gardens just prove how rich and diverse the country’s history is. It’s definitely something to cross off your bucket list!
This deal has been put together with Trivago and Skyscanner, so you’ve got the essentials covered! This includes your return flights to Malaga from Dublin (remember to select the earlier departure with Ryanair so you can give yourself plenty of time to check in) and your accommodation at the excellent Apartamentos Costa Azul Granada.
You’re right in the heart of the medieval town, with the Alhambra just a short walk away. You are also located besides, shops, bars and restaurants! :) For amazing food and to see your money go far a visit to El Quinteto is a must – I would recommend booking to make sure you get a table! Spend your days strolling around the city and discover history and culture – you will see first hand how architectually stunning Granada really is before experiencing Granada’s well known vibrant nightlife. :)
To book your weekend away, just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately!
- Long Weekend in Granada: 3 Nights in Excellent Apartment incl. Flights only €266
- Travel period: 20/05/2017 – 23/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Apartamentos Costa Azul Granada
- Rating: 81/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €266 per person based on two adults sharing