There’s no better way to escape from it all than with a trip to one of the most vibrant and interesting cities in Europe! With this London weekend break that I managed to find on Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you can do just that without breaking the bank.
London Weekend Break
What can I say about London that hasn’t been said already? It is one of the most visited cities in the world and attracts tourists from every corner of the globe. It has something for everyone whatever you’re into. Whether you’re into the culture and history of the area or you just want to treat yourself to some serious retail therapy, this is the city for you. It’s a hugely diverse city that has something new to see every time you visit it.
For this London weekend break, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Motel One London which is not only a well-rated hotel but is also very central and a short walk away from many of the most famous landmarks. For this trip, I would really recommend bringing a good camera because there are sites to see around every corner! You’ll be a short walk from sites like the Tower of London, The Gherkin, Tower Bridge and London Bridge.
So what are you waiting for? Get booking and grab yourself a piece of this magnificent city!
- London Weekend Break: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €166
- Travel period: 10/11/2017 – 13/11/2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: London Stanstead
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Motel One London-Tower Hill
- Rating: 4.4 out of 5 on Hotels.com
- Location: Near the Tower of London, a short walk from the centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: € per day
- Price: only €166 per person based on two adults sharing