If you’re planning a little break this year, can I suggest a little November London getaway? The city is always a really exciting place to visit, no matter what time you come here to visit. I can promise that with this wonderful break in November of this year, you’ll have plenty of time to see everything you want to see!
Book a little London getaway
Finish the year off right with a lovely minibreak to the UK capital, where there will always be something to entertain. You’ll stay in the lovely Roomzzz London Stratford, a 4* self service apartment in the east of the city. There are three lovely types of apartment you can stay in, and with this deal you’ll be staying in a gorgeous standard studio. This room comes with a kitchenette area, where you can make some lovely lunches to enjoy if you want to save some bucks on the town. Of course, there is also a wonderful double bed for you to chill in every evening.
There is a complimentary breakfast offered in the hotel, which will definitely save you some time and some money – we all know London can be notoriously expensive. Get some food into you before you go out to explore London. There’s so much to see here, between Oxford Street for shopping, the museums for some culture, and of course an almost never ending choice of restaurants to eat in!
I’ve added a link to flights to London Stansted, and there are loads of options for flights available for the same price. That means, you can spend as much or as little time in the city as you want! You can book your stay in London with the links below!
- London Getaway in November: 2 Night Stay in Great Aparthotel with Breakfast and Flights from Dublin €151
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Roomzzz London Stratford
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Stratford, east of the city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €151 per person based on two adults sharing