Treat yourselves to a little London break this May and get stuck into one fantastic city that has so much to see and do!
London’s sheer size means that you’ve got countless sights, museums, neighbourhoods and restaurants to get stuck into. In fact I’ve been there quite a few times myself and I still feel like I’m discovering new things all the time!
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. You’ll be flying with Ryanair from Dublin to Stansted and you’ve also got 2 nights at the Tower Bridge London Apartments. The comfortable, modern accommodation puts you in a great location close to Tower Bridge, Borough Market, the Shard and the South Bank – this is one of my favourite areas to be in.
You’ve got a Tube station close by, so why not head a little further afield to Camden or Spitalfields and browse the markets there? Get your shopping done down at Oxford Street, or for a more relaxed day you can explore the beautiful neighbourhood of Hampstead and enjoy great views of the city from Parliament Hill.
This is why I love London – you’ll be bound to find something to do no matter what your tastes are! Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- London Break: 2 Nights in Central Apartment incl. Flights only €167
- Travel period: 11/06/2017 – 13/06/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Stansted
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Tower Bridge London Apartments
- Rating: 3.7/5 on Hotels.com out of 210 reviews
- Location: Southwark, London
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €167 per person based on two adults sharing