France definitely has that special charm about it! The gorgeous limestone buildings, lush rolling countryside and that laid-back atmosphere definitely makes any trip here a proper European experience! Why not enjoy a long weekend exploring one of France’s most charming regions with this fantastic deal for a Loire Valley holiday I’ve put together?
Loire Valley Holiday
For a weekend away this is a fantastic option for you. Since you’re staying in Tours, a university town famous for its half-timbered houses, you’re in a fantastic location for exploring other nearby towns such as Saumur, Langeais and Amboise. This is also a great place to go if you love your wine – Bourgueil wines are produced in the region so there’s plenty of opportunities for a few vineyard visits too!
This Trivago and Skyscanner deal comes with your return flights from Dublin as well as your 3 nights in the Hotel Ronsard. It’s has superb reviews and its location puts you right in the town’s medieval centre with the river and Plumereau Square just a short walk away.
I definitely recommend hiring a car during your time here since there’s just so many little villages and towns that you’ll want to stop off at and explore! The area is also blessed with some of the best châteaux in all of France. Chenonceau and Chambord are particularly breathtaking!
To book your little French escape, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Loire Valley Holiday: 3 Nights in Tours incl. Hotel & Flights only €185
- Travel period: 16/06/2017 – 19/06/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tours
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Ronsard
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Tours, Loire Valley
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing