Beautiful Log Cabin Getaway near Bath
3 Night Stay in Cute and Cosy Cabin with Return Shannon Flights
Departure airport Shannon
meals No Catering
I am a big fan of getting back to nature when I go on a holiday. Seeing the world and some of its biggest cities is amazing, but so is being among the trees, near the water, and awaking to the sound of bird call every morning. Doesn’t that sound like heaven? You can grab some of it for yourself with this lovely log cabin getaway I’ve put together with AirBnB and with flights from Shannon from my Flight Finder.
Book a lovely log cabin getaway!
You’ll stay in this cute and cosy log cabin, which is about a two mile drive from the town of Wells in south west England. Glastonbury, Bath and Bristol are all super closeby too. The cabin is in the gardens of your host’s home, so if you ever need anything just give Catherine a call. She will be more than happy to provide some tips on what to see, or help you out if you’ve run out of something. The family also have a lovely little doggie named Bo, but she won’t be in your way too much.
With so many lovely places to visit across the region, you’ll never be at a loss for something to see. There’s the beautiful Roman city of Bath, the excitement of Bristol, or Glastonbury – which is so peaceful and quiet once the festival is over, it will seem like a totally new place. Blag yourself this beauty with the links below!
- Log Cabin Getaway near Bath: 3 Night Stay in Cute and Cosy Cabin with Return Shannon Flights €152
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Shannon
- Destination airport: Bristol
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: cosy log cabin near Wells
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: ca. 2 miles from Wells city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €152 per person based on two adults sharing