Jet off to a much sought after Spanish destination for a week in the sun. This June, you and another could be laying on the beach sunning yourself, watching the world pass you by. With this deal I found on expedia.ie, you could be looking at a fun filled holiday, in a really nice and relaxing destination. It is a one week half board holiday to Lloret de Mar in Spain.
Hotel Santa Rosa, near Lloret de Mar Beach
The Hotel Santa Rosa is close to two beaches, so you have loads of excuses to sun bathe and swim in the sea. There are loads of cool local attractions close-by also. The hotel features a pool, with a poolside bar and sun loungers, a sauna and spa tub; loads of ways to relax. A complimentary breakfast is also included daily.
With a great rating, 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 127 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014, you just know it’s a brilliant hotel to stay in. It has been described as an excellent hotel and the perfect place to relax.
Cheap flights to Spain
The departure flight leaves Cork at 6:20am on Wednesday, June 3, landing in Barcelona at 9:40. It is possible to hire a car if you wish or else the train takes around three hours and will cost €13-€34, which is the cheaper option overall. The return flight leaves Barcelona at 10:20am on Wednesday June 10, reaching Cork at 11:50am.
To book this great offer, just click on the link below.
- Lloret de Mar: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board and Flights for only €389
- Travel period: 03/06/2015 – 10/06/2015
- Length of Stay: one week
- Air temperature during stay: 27°C
- Water temperature during stay: 21°C
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Barcelona
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Santa Rosa
- Rating: 4/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 127 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Lloret de Mar, Spain
- Meals: half board basis
- Airport transfer: the train takes around three hours and will cost €13-€34
- Price: only €389 per person based on two adults sharing