3 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights
Hotel Heywood House Hotel
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Only a short hop away enjoy some luxury in this amazing 4* hotel right in the centre of Liverpool. Go ahead and treat yourself!
Trip to Liverpool
This amazing deal I’ve put together using Trivago and Skyscanner includes 3 nights in the fancy Heywood House Hotel and return flights from Dublin. Situated right in the heart of the city you’ll never want to leave.
February is the last month where you’ll have to battle some proper chills, but here I am ready to get you out of the winter blues and into the thriving pulse of Liverpool. Enjoy the time of lights and check out the view from the Liverpool Waterfront only steps away from your residence. A residence it is indeed. Stroll the city during the day and be sure to be all nice and comfy when you get back to your fine hotel. Take it easy and make the most of the three-night getaway. The city is yours. Go shopping in the Wayfarers Shopping Arcade or escape the cold in one of the many restaurants and pubs.
Book before it’s gone, I’m sure you want to. You’re just a click away from winter bliss :) To book, just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal.
- Liverpool Trip: 3 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €122
- Travel period: 19/02/2017 – 22/02/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Heywood House Hotel
- Rating: 88/100 on Trivago
- Location: center
- Board basis: self-catered
- Airport transfer: Get on here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €122 per person based on two adults sharing