They don’t often come as cheap as this Liverpool Summer getaway, that’s for sure! :) Enjoy a trip to the buzzing UK city at the end of May for only €92pp.
Liverpool Summer Getaway
I put this package together with a Trivago hotel and Skyscanner flights, and it all worked out super cheap! You’ll fly from Dublin to Liverpool and stay in the Tune Hotel right in the centre of the city. Explore the Beatles Story Museum, check out the live music scene all over the city, and the Scouse nightlife is definitely something to witness, so get yourself out on an exploration of all the closest bars and clubs :)
The Tune Hotel is in a totally perfect location. Pier head is only a few metres, as is Royal Court Theatre, and if you want to check out the Titanic Memorial, that’s just a 10 minute walk so you’ve got everything of interest pretty much surrounding your doorstep.
So if you’re looking for something cheap and cheerful that will just take you to a change of scenery for a few days break from that monotonous routine, this is just what you need! So to book your Liverpool Summer getaway now just click both links below and book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal.
- Liverpool Summer Getaway: 2 Nights incl Flights & Central Hotel only €92
- Travel period: 22/05/2017 – 24/05/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Tune Hotel
- Rating: 90% on TripAdvisor out of 263 reviews
- Location: super central
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: check your options
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €92 per person based on two adults sharing