The stress of the Christmas season can sometimes get a little too much, so let off some steam with this fantastic 3-day Liverpool getaway this December!
You have direct flights from Cork, and the name of your hotel is The Richmond, located just a stone’s throw away from the city centre. Inside this hotel you can expect to find spacious boutique designs that’ll definitely add a touch of class to your time here!
December is the time of cosiness and snuggling up by the fire, but sometimes even just diving into the thriving pulse of a city like Liverpool is a sure-fire way to beat any winter blues you might be having! Enjoy the time of lights and check out the view from the Liverpool Waterfront, or stroll the city during the day and be sure to be all nice and comfy when you get back to your fine hotel. Take it easy and make the most of the three-day getaway. The city is yours! Go shopping in the Wayfarers Shopping Arcade or escape the cold in one of the many restaurants and pubs. What a nice way to spend the stressful time right before Christmas. Maybe you’ll just find the last presents you desperately needed… ;)
If this is sounding like your cup of tea, then be sure to click the links below to book your hotel and flights seperately!
- Liverpool Getaway: 3 Nights in Central 4* Hotel incl. Flights only €158
- Travel period: 07/12/2016 – 10/12/2016
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: The Richmond
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €158 per person based on two adults sharing