A city bursting with a buzz, a really decent nightlife and plenty of fun to be had, a Liverpool city trip is the way to let your hair down and just totally de-stress :)
Liverpool City Trip
With this deal I put together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner, you’ll be spending a pittance to head across the pond and explore the city. Not only do you get your return flights from Dublin but you’ll also stay in the ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Docks This hotel is in a top location in the Baltic Triangle – you’ve got all the sights and sounds pretty much at your doorstep!
All around you there’ll be bars, clubs and plenty of restaurants so your evenings will be as jam-packed as you like with a taste of the local nightlife. Visit the Beatles Story Museum, hear the streets flood with busking and street performances… it just boasts a great vibe to surround yourself with, so I definitely recommend you head on over.
To book your Liverpool city trip now just click the links below and book your hotel and flights to complete the deal.
- Liverpool City Trip: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights only €67
- Travel period: 17/01/2018 – 19/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Liverpool Centre Albert Dock
- Rating: 4 out 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: super central
- Board basis: not included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €67 per person based on two adults sharing