2 Nights in Boutique Hotel incl. Return Flights
Hotel Aloft Liverpool
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Need a bit of nightlife or just a little change of scenery? Then this Liverpool break will be the perfect way to usher in summer and enjoy the arrival of warmer weather!
I was looking around on Expedia for good Liverpool offers and spotted this boutique hotel right in the centre of the city. Plus the return flights are from Dublin, which I thought was pretty cool too!
You’re right in the heart of the city at the trendy Aloft Hotel Liverpool. You’ve got countless opportunity to go shopping thanks to the many shopping centres that are just a stone’s throw away, and the waterfront and Liver Building are just a 10-minute walk away. Location location location!
The hotel itself is pretty cool with its modern rooms and great views of the city centre. Plus the bar area is really something, so it’d be the perfect place to start an evening with a cocktail or two! I definitely recommend heading to the Albert Dock, since you’ll find tons of trendy restaurants, bars and shops there. If you’re looking to soak up a bit of culture, then don’t miss out on the Beatles Story!
Just click the link below if this is sounding like your kind of city break – you’ll get all the information about the package there. :)
- Liverpool Break: 2 Nights in Boutique Hotel incl. Return Flights only €93
- Travel period: 20/02/2018 – 22/02/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Knock
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Aloft Liverpool Hotel by Marriott
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €93 per person based on two adults sharing