This is one of my favourite capital cities in Europe hands down. The lovely colourful buildings glistening off the beautiful Atlantic waters is truly a sight worth seeing. You can do with this excellent deal I found for you on Trivago & my Flight Finder. Read on to learn more about this bargain!
Lisbon Winter Break
What better way to experience this beautiful city than by staying in the top-rated Real Residencia 4* (4/5 on TripAdvisor & 2018 traveler’s choice award). Located just 10 minutes away from the sea-side city centre by tram and is also directly connected to the airport. The apartment is pretty and chic, much like Lisbon itself and it shows in the great reviews that previous guests have given. If you’re looking to try a lot of local food in little time, then go to the Time Out Market at Mercado da Ribeira is great for its large food hall atmosphere. The Mosteiro dos Jerónimos is a former Jesuit monastery that’s well worth making a trip out to. You’ll be staying quite near the well-preserved Alfama districted which is a well-preserved medieval district!
I chose these dates because they fly at weekends and offer great value for money. However, you can use both Trivago and my Flight Finder to try and find different dates if that would suit you better. Give it a try yourself you’d be surprised by how easy it is!
- Lisbon Winter Break: 2 Nights in Award-Winning Aparthotel In Great Location & Return Flights from only €113
- Travel periods: (you can change the dates to see if something suits you!)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Real Residencia
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor & 2018 traveler’s choice award
- Location: City Centre, metro station with airport connection nearby
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €113 per person based on two adults sharing