Cool and collected but charming all the same – explore one of Europe’s trendiest cities with this awesome Lisbon getaway I’ve put together for you today!
Enjoying a little time out when the warmer weather is starting to come back, soaking up panoramic views – the coming of spring the is the perfect time to start exploring! This Trivago and Skyscanner deal will see you spending three nights in a stylish hotel complete with a rooftop pool, and with 3 nights you’ve got plenty of time to explore this amazing destination.
Your return flights will be departing from Dublin and landing at Lisbon, and I’ve selected the HF Fénix Hotel. Located close to all the sights and sounds of the centre, this is one really stylish and modern place. Breakfast is provided each morning, but the real cherry on the cake so to speak is the awesome rooftop terrace complete with a pool and wicked views of the rooftops of Lisbon. I can easily imagine spending a few hours in here… What better way to get you in the holiday mood!
If you enjoy the finer things in life then you’ll like Lisbon. Amazing restaurants serve all sorts of Portuguese specialities, and there are some incredible wines and port to be had along with it. There’s plenty of opportunity for shopping, and I just love exploring the twisting, winding streets of the medieval Alfama district… Heavenly!
To book your city break to Lisbon then just click the two links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Lisbon Getaway: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel with Rooftop Pool, Breakfast and Flights for only €186
- Travel period: 27/03/2017 – 30/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Lisbon
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: HF Fénix Music
- Rating: 87/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €186 per person based on two adults sharing