Anyone have a week to spare in April? :) I have just found the perfect excuse for you to jet off on an unforgettable journey to the stunning city of Toronto. This last minute Toronto holiday has been put together using a combination of Trivago & Skyscanner.
Last Minute Toronto Holiday
Toronto is a metropolis from the top drawer. It has the perfect balance of urban modernity and cultural majesty. If you’re looking for the latter, you should hit up places such as the Royal Ontario Museum or the Art Gallery of Ontario. If you’re looking to stick to something more vibrant, the CN Tower & EdgeWalk should allow you to experience the unbelievable panoramic that exists.
The flights for this offer are with Air Canada and on the return flight there is actually a brief stopover in London for which Aer Lingus will bring you the rest of the way home. The dates for the holiday are from the 17th of April until the 24th so you’re getting fantastic value for money with this trip.
Don’t hesitate and book yourself a treat today.
- Last Minute Toronto Holiday: 1 Week in Super Central Accommodation & Return Flights only €450
- Travel period: 17/04/2018 – 24/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Toronto Pearson Int.
- Airline: Air Canada/Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Comfy Guest House & Suite
- Rating: 8.4/10 on Trivago out of 500 reviews
- Location: super central
- Board basis: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €450 per person based on two adults sharing