Contrary to what you might think about travelling alone, it’s actually an awesome experience. It is not sad, it is not lonely, it is quite simply liberating. Coming from somebody who only took their first solo trip last year, I can tell you now that I wish I had started sooner. This last minute solo trip to Girona from Expedia should hopefully help some of you take the leap.
Last Minute Solo Trip to Girona
The hotel in offer is an Adults Only accommodation, which should only add to the appeal. It is the number one ranked hotel in Lloret de Mar on TripAdvisor and after browsing through the photos, it’s clear to see why. It caters to nearly every requirement with facilities on site such as pools, yoga and live music. Breakfast is included during your stay and the staff are incredibly helpful.
If you’re looking to get out and explore, Hotel Delamar is located close to both the beach and main shopping areas. This hotel puts you in the heart of Costa Brava’s famous nightlife and will allow you to shape your week into a holiday to suit whatever you are looking for. Whether it be adventure, peace, solace or to meet new people, you can do it all here.
Embark on a life changing adventure with this last minute solo trip to Girona. Follow the links to book today.
- Last Minute Solo Trip to Girona: 7 Nights in 4 Star Adults only Hotel incl. Suite with Balcony, Breakfast Buffet & Flights for only €332
- Travel period: 11/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 1 Week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Girona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Delamar
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Lloret de Mar, Girona
- Board basis: Breakfast included (half board option available)
- Airport transfer: not incled
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €332 per person