In need of a serious getaway but can’t bear to wait around much longer? Then I’m certain this last minute Sicily break will sort you out nicely!
Last Minute Sicily Break
There are some incredibly cheap flights from Dublin to Palermo that have popped up out of nowhere over at Skyscanner, so of course I had to pair it up with a great hotel on Trivago to create a cheap deal!
With it you’ll be enjoying 2 weeks in the west of Sicily from the end of April, meaning that you can take your time to explore all the sleepy villages, breathtaking landscapes and gorgeous coastlines. Palermo, the island capital, is well worth seeing thanks to its wealth of historic sights and vibrant atmosphere, and it’s just 40 minutes away from your hotel too!
You’ll be staying at the Hotel Ciuri di Badia, a hotel with fantastic reviews that’s made for proper relaxation. Surrounded by hills and vineyards, you can enjoy that piece and quiet as you put your feet up beside the pool! You’ve got breakfast included each morning too.
Nearby places that I recommend going to are Trapani, Castellammare del Golfo and Scopello – these coastal towns are all different sizes but they are all beautiful! And if it’s a pretty beach you’re looking for, then you can’t go wrong with San Vito Lo Capo. This sheltered beach is considered to be one of Sicily’s best!
If you’re interested then just click the links to book your hotel and flights. It’s a bargain!
- Last Minute Sicily Break: 2 Weeks in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights only €332
- Travel period: 26/04/2017 – 10/05/2017
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palermo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Ciuri di Badia
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Buseto Palizzolo, Sicily
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €332 per person based on two adults sharing