Cravings for sunshine starting to get a bit much? Can’t blame you – I’m needing a serious dosage of vitamin sea meself! Sorry… Terrible I know, but if you really are wanting a spontaneous trip away, then how about a last minute Portugal holiday? Go for a long weekend relaxing in peaceful surroundings, chilling on the beach and tucking into some delicious local food – doesn’t get much better than that!
Last Minute Portugal Holiday
This offer is currently going on Expedia, so shnap it up quick while you still can. There are two packages to choose from, namely one for 2 people and one for 3 people. Both of them come with your return flights from Dublin to Faro and your 3 nights at the excellent Parque Monte Verde as standard, so all you have to do is just arrange some transportation to get around. Why not hire a car and explore at your own pace?
The Parque Monte Verde has been consistently praised for its relaxing location where you can enjoy some proper peace and quiet. The coast is just a short hop in the car, as are local shops and cafés.
In fact you’re well located for some road tripping – why not visit the famous Praia da Oura beach, see those stunning cliffs or even just stop off for lunch along the way in cute villages and towns? Portimão, Quateira, and Faro are popular towns – and nothing ill be more than a half an hour away. :)
So what are ye waiting for? Start packing your suitcases and click the link below to book yourselves in for some sun.
- Last Minute Portugal Holiday: 3 Nights for 3 or 2 People in Well-Rated Apartment incl. Flights from only €97pp
- Travel period: 06/05/2017 – 09/05/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Faro
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Parque Monte Verde
- Rating: 80/100 on Trivago
- Location: Albufeira, Algarve
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €97 per person based on three adults sharing (or €105pp if you’re travelling as a couple!)