I always find that spontaneous decisions can be the best ones! Pack your bags and jet off to the Cité d’Amour with this fantastic deal for a last minute Paris solo trip!
Last Minute Paris Solo Trip
I was snooping around on Expedia and spotted this fantastic last minute deal that’s too good to pass up – not only will you spend time of one of Europe’s most beautiful destinations, but you’ll be staying in one of the city’s best hostels too. What’s not to love!
This deal comes with all the important things already covered. You’ve got your return flights from Dublin to Paris Beauvais as well as 2 nights at the superb Generator Paris, located in the 10th Arrondissement with good metro links to the rest of the city. Trendy, modern, clean – it’s everything you’d expect from a Generator Hostel and more! You’re guaranteed to meet some fantastic people here too. :)
The buzzing nightlife, peaceful neighbourhoods and gorgeous architecture – the charm and appeal of Paris really is timeless. Visit one of the countless museums, explore the Latin Quarter or check out the quaint cafés and lovely views from the laid-back neighbourhood of Montmatre. Canal St. Martin is also a short walk away too – you’ll find plenty of fantastic bars, restaurants and second-hand shops to get stuck into.
I definitely recommend snapping this deal up while you can – it’s going for such a good price! To book then just click the link below to take a look at the deal. :)
- Last Minute Paris Solo Trip: 2 Nights in Excellent Generator Hostel incl. Flights only €131
- Travel period: 21/03/2017 – 23/03/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Generator Hostel
- Rating: 85/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central (10th Arrondissement)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €131 per person