Feeling a bit gutted that you’re missing out on this year’s festivities? Well, it might not be too late just yet…
Last Minute Oktoberfest Deal
I’ve managed to put together a last minute deal using Airbnb and Skyscanner for this year’s Oktoberfest in Munich, probably one of the most famous parties of all in Europe! Join in the German fun and games, sample amazing beers and get tucking into plenty of sausages and pretzels – and whatever you do, don’t forget to pack your Dirndls and Lederhosen!
As well as direct return flights from Dublin to Munich you’ll also have three nights in the centre of the city in a comfortable apartment. Don’t panic if this is all booked up if you click through – there are other properties available in Munich but you will have to be quick to snap them up. There’s not that many places left by now!
This really is a fantastic time to visit the city of Munich – you’ll be amazed by the size of the crowds… and the size of the glasses! Just click the links below to book if you’re craving to see Oktoberfest this year!
- Last Minute Oktoberfest Deal: 3 Nights for Group of 3 incl. Apartment & Flights only €357
- Travel period: 19/09/2017 – 22/09/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Munich
- Airline: Lufthansa
- Listing: Nice and quiet room in my appartment (sic!)
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €357 per person based on three adults sharing