If you’re looking to experience some truly German culture then you should definitely check this last minute Munich break out! I’ve managed to put this deal together with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool so you know you’re getting the best possible value.
Last Minute Munich Break
During your stay in Munich, you can look forward to getting a fantastic experience at a price that won’t break the bank. For this deal, you’ll be staying at the Hotel Monaco, which is in the perfect location to explore all that the city has to offer. The hotel itself has a great reputation with those that have stayed and it offers a comfortable cosy place to come back to after a long day of exploring. Many of its former guests have praised its decor and its amazing location for exploring the city.
You also get return flights from Dublin to Munich with this package so it’s nice and simple. Munich is a city that has managed to hold on to a number of German traditions, including their taste for some excellent beers! One of the top things to check out, in fact, is the Augustiner brewery where you can sample some local delicacies like Schweinshaxe (pork knuckle). There are also plenty of great museums where you can get a deeper understanding of German heritage and history.
If this sounds like your kind of thing check out all the details just below! :)
- Last Minute Munich Break: 2 Nights in a Cosy Hotel in a Great Location incl. Return Flights for just €113pp
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Monaco
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Munich City
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €113 per person based on two adults sharing