Want to getaway from the dreary winter weather for a few days? Cure those winter blues with a change of scenery and fantastic atmosphere with this cheeky little Malaga break this December!
Last Minute Malaga Getaway
I was snooping around on Expedia and managed to find a nifty little last-minute getaway to Malaga. The city is the gateway to the Costa del Sol with lots of incredibly popular sun destinations close by. But in actual fact the city itself is well worth exploring. Its typically Andalusian old town, fantastic cuisine and historic sights means that you’ve got loads to get stuck into. I couldn’t think of a better way to help you forget about the grey weather at home!
Included in this package are your return flights from either Cork or Dublin – I’ve thrown both links below, there is a slight difference in price depending on which airport you pick but both work out to a great price. You’ve also got your stay at the Hotel Soho Malaga as well. This hotel has great reviews from previous guests, and the location is pretty top-notch as well since you’ve got the old town pretty much right at your doorstep. And you won’t have far to go if you want to put your feet up on the beach somewhere.
To book, simply click the links below to be taken to the holiday package. :)
- Last Minute Malaga Getaway: 4 Nights in Central Hotel in Old Town incl. Return Flights from Dublin or Cork from only €211
- Travel period: 13/12/2017 – 17/12/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork or Dublin
- Destination: Malaga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Soho Malaga
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €211 per person based on two adults sharing