I love a cheeky last minute getaway. In fact, I think it’s the perfect smug holiday. So, with that in mind, I’ve found you a fantastic week long last minute Majorca holiday. Grab your stuff and get packing, because you will depart in two weeks!
Book this last minute Majorca holiday
You will stay in the lovely TUI Family Life Coma Gran which is found in the area of S Coma on Majorca’s north east coast. It’s actually really close to the coast, so ideal for a walk after breakfast or if you want to work off your dinner! There are plenty of restaurant choices around, whether you’re looking for traditional Spanish food or just want to grab a quick burger there’s something for everyone. The excitement of the main town is close to the hotel, so it’s a great choice for people looking for some nighttime entertainment.
There’s a buffet restaurant if you want to stay on site one evening. Be sure you’ve tried some delicious and traditional paella! Chill out by the pool, get a massage in the spa, grab a drink in the bar – the world is your oyster! If it sounds perfect to you, then all you need to do is book the link below!
- Last Minute Majorca Holiday: 7 Night Stay in Lovely Aparthotel with Flights and Luggage Included €434
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 02/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: TUI Family Life Coma Gran
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to Coma
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- 20kg hold luggage included per passenger
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €434 per person based on two adults sharing