Don’t feel left out this summer! If you’re fretting about not booking your sun holiday yet, I have found this incredibly affordable last-minute Majorca deal in a 4 star hotel using TUI that’s sure to be a good time.
Last Minute Majorca Deal
With this deal, you’ll be staying in the 4 star Alua Palmanova Bay Hotel. This well-rated hotel is set on a hill, allowing you to see the marvelous views of the Bay of Palma, and you’re only a few minutes’ walk from the beach. There will be a balcony in your spacious studio and you won’t be bored with the hotel pool and evening entertainment like acrobats and mime artists. The hotel’s sun terrace is also where activities such as archery, climbing and water polo take place. Flights are included in this fab deal.
Palma Nova is a more tame affair than Majorca’s more club-centric resorts like Magaluf. It’s got great international restaurants and bars, a Blue Flag beach and a huge mini golf-course. If you are feeling a night out, then Palma and Magaluf are both a 15 minute stroll away.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book this amazing deal! :)
- Last-minute Majorca Deal: 7 nights in Well-Rated Beachfront Hotel Incl. Flights for €417pp
- Travel period: 12/06/2018 – 19/06/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma Nova, Majorca
- Airline: AlbaStar
- Hotel: Alua Palmanova Bay
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor and a certificate of excellence
- Location: Palma Nova
- Board basis: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €417 per person based on two adults sharing