Couples aren’t the only ones who get all the good deals you know! If you’re a singleton like me then you’ll be glad to know that I’ve spotted this awesome last minute Madrid solo break for the beginning of March! And not only is the hostel fantastic but you’re right in the centre of the city too – perfect for exploring!
Last Minute Madrid Solo Break
I spotted this awesome deal on Expedia, so that means that your flights and accommodation are all bundled up in one convenient package! You’ll be flying from Dublin, and since you’re staying right in the heart of Madrid you’ve got tons of metro connections to help make travelling to and from the airport just that little bit easier.
You’ll be staying at the Las Musas Hostel which has received glowing reviews. The modern and updated décor means that you’ll be dead comfy and you’ll have more than enough space in your dorm. Plus there’s a fantastic social area for you to mingle with other like-minded travellers and make friends. :)
The hostel is just a few blocks away from the beautiful Plaza Mayor and just a 15 minute walk away from the Palacio Real de Madrid. Meanwhile you’ve got all of the Old Town right at your doorstep, so be sure to explore the winding streets and discover the amazing cafés, restaurants and architecture. Salamenca is a really cool neighbourhood to check out as well – it’s pretty posh and hipster, but you’ll find some of the best restaurants here. And for nightlife then Chueca is the place to be!
- Last Minute Madrid Solo Break: 3 Nights in Well-Rated Hostel incl. Flights only €111
- Travel period: 08/03/2017 – 11/03/2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Las Musas
- Rating: 86/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central (Puerta del Sol)
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €111 per person