I always have the feeling that Madrid is overlooked in favour of other Spanish destinations, something that I find pretty nuts!
Last Minute Madrid Deal
The Spanish capital has so much to offer. Even just strolling down the streets, admiring the lovely architecture and chilling out in one of the many squares with some tapas and wine is a delight in itself. :)
This Hotels.com and Skyscanner deal comes with your return flights and stay at the excellent Madrid SmartRentals Puerta del Sol. The modern design and convenient location means that it’s the perfect choice for a cheeky last-minute break. There are several metro stations close by, so you’ll be able to zip about the city with ease.
Madrid boasts a wealth of grand palaces, monuments and parks, and it’s impossible to miss the grand squares like Plaza Mayor and Puerta del Sol since they’re busy meeting places for tourists and locals alike. I recommend visiting the neighbourhood of Salamanca, which is a little bit up-scale but has some seriously trendy restaurants and bars as well. If you need a break from all the hustle and bustle then just take a little stroll in Madrid’s sprawling parks such as Parque de El Retiro or Parque del Oeste.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to book your accommodation and flights separately. :)
- Last Minute Madrid Deal: 3 Nights in Great Apartment incl. Return Flights only €168
- Travel period: 28/01/2018 – 31/01/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Madrid
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Madrid SmartRentals Puerta del Sol
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Madrid
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €168 per person based on two adults sharing