There’s always time for adventure with this last minute London hotel offer – the perfect excuse to pay the neighbours a visit! ;)
Last Minute London Hotel Offer
I spotted a fantastic hotel offer over on Travelcircus which means that even though you’re travelling last minute, you’ll still be getting a fantastic bargain out of it!
This hotel deal will see you enjoy a 2 night weekend stay at the excellent Clayton Hotel Chiswick. You’ll be taken good care of here – at this 4* you can expect modern rooms with super comfy beds, free Wifi and a generous breakfast buffet that’ll be provided each morning.
Your closest Underground station is Chiswick Park – just take the District line and you’ll be right in the centre of town within 20 minutes! See all the big-name sights such as Big Ben or the Tower of London, chill out in lovely St. James Park, or do like the locals do and head to the trendy districts like Shoreditch, Camden and Soho. London may be infamous for being super busy, but you’ll find that you’ll find the atmosphere can be very laid-back!
Just click the link below to book your 4* hotel. There are tons of dates available, so just pick and choose what suits you best. Plus I’ve also put a link so you can find flights for your city break as well. :)
- Last Minute London Hotel Offer: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast Buffet only €119
- Travel period: 10/02/2017 – 12/02/2017 (sample dates – others available)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Clayton Hotel Chiswick
- Rating: 83/100 on Trivago
- Location: Chiswick, West London
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €119 per person based on two adults sharing